Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two weeks...

That's right. Two weeks of sleepless nights...of pacing the floor during the day...of constantly checking a sleeping baby to see that he is actually sleeping and... Two weeks of pure joy and love.




It has been wonderful getting to know this beautiful boy. Even Ethan is starting to come round! hehehe... At least he is no longer calling Cameron "you!". Now it's more "your baby".
I have actually done some scrapping too! Not sure how I've managed...but I have squeezed it in! Hopefully I'll be able to show later in the week. And.... I have some exciting news to share! Again, more about that later in the week. Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos Leeanne...all that floor pacing and sleepless nights...bringing back memories, enjoy it while it lasts!!

xJodie

Sheree said...

Two weeks already? Wow. Oh Leanne they are the most beautiful, peaceful pics... can't wait to see them scrapped! :)

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

hey le,
congratulations! he absolutely beautiful. so are all of your kids. hope everyone is well.
lots of love donna xoxoxo

Lisa said...

Gorgeous photos Leanne! They are just so precious. I miss having a newborn to snuggle with. (i love my sleep tho) Hope the pacing slows down for you :)

lusi said...

He is so darling Leeanne! 2 weeks has flown by! Sending my love :)
Lusi x

doris sander said...

so so sweet! gorgeous photo!