Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week In The Life | Sunday...

This week I am trying a little experiment.  I need to challenge myself to take more photos and I feel like I neglect the basics at this time of year because it gets. so. busy.  *grin*  So, this challenge will be hard for me.  Hopefully I can handle it.  Fingers crossed.  Please don't mind me if I have my camera permanently attached to my body over the next week. he he he..

My "Week In The Life" project will also boost my PL (which is sadly lacking at the moment).  I will document the little things.  The everyday things. Our routine (if there is one!). This week is hopefully going to be one to remember.  Please wish me luck..x

 
here are my words & pictures for Sunday...

 
watching early morning cartoons...
 


drinking coffee...


watering the plants...


making & eating breakfast...


playing...


coming home...


home chores...


 
groceries...

 
resting...
 
 
bath time...
 
Sunday: 5.30am | wake up call from Cameron.  He crawled into bed with us to have his morning snuggle.  I pinned him down to stay in bed just a little longer. 6am | boys are awake, sitting on the couch watching morning cartoons. 6.30am | hang out washing. 7.05am | coffee & water my little plants in pots.  7.45am | Liam volunteers to make breakfast. 8.20am | the boys go outside to play with the dog. 9.30am | Tahlia returns home from a sleepover. 10.20am | blog update and scrapping commitments. 11.30am | Cam eats lunch. 12noon | grocery shopping. 1pm | unpack groceries from the back of the car. 1.15pm | lunch. 1.30pm | clean kids' bedrooms.  2.35 pm | hang out more laundry and do some folding.  2.45pm | homework assistance. 3.10pm | crafting & editing photos. 5.30pm | dinner outside under the patio. 6.50pm | dishes are done. kids have been showered.  school lunches made. more homework help for Liam. 7.30pm | Cam & Ethan in bed.  7.45pm | Liam in bed.  8.15pm | Tahlia in bed.  8.20pm | school uniforms ready for Monday morning. Iron Mark's work clothes. 8.30pm | finally sit down for the day & watch some tv with Mark.

weather: overcast for most of the day but no rain.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

It will be fun to have a bunch of photos for your PL album. I am not into that style of scrapbooking, but it would be neat to actually document a week and do a page or double page. Sounds like we have the same things happening. I need to go to the grocery store today and the kids need to clean up the yard from the dogs. ;) Only difference, it is MUCH colder here. We are dreading the winter season. Farmer's Almanac says it is to be a really cold and snowy winter.

Lizzy Hill said...

GOOOOOOOOD LUCK:):) and you've just made me realise how cruisy my life is now the kids are gone.....won't make you drip with jealousy by recounting my craft time V chores...but pretty much invert your day......anyway, we've all been there...just reading your day made me feel exhausted:):)!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

GOOOOOOOOD LUCK:):) and you've just made me realise how cruisy my life is now the kids are gone.....won't make you drip with jealousy by recounting my craft time V chores...but pretty much invert your day......anyway, we've all been there...just reading your day made me feel exhausted:):)!!!!!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! this all in a day... I sure if I was to do this, it would make me realize what go's on in a day for us & we only have 4 in our family.. lol! great photo's!!

Lizzyc said...

And me wonder where the day goes??? hehe.. I hope you get as much time as you need to put your PL together, I am sure it will look great!

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous pics. So nice to see someone else with such a crazy busy but fun life...lol.
Especially love the pic of DS with the pooch.

Kerryn said...

haha I've seen that TV zombie look before in my house!