Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Jillibean Soup 25 Days of Christmas Tags...

Hello Friends! It's so close to being the festive season and I can't wait to share some fun things I've been working on! But before December comes around, some of the Jillibean Soup DT members are participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags hop. Here's a look at what I put together.


I love the look of these kraft tags. I've used a Jillibean Soup die cut on the front of one of the tags and then sewn it onto a second identical tag. But sandwiched in between the kraft is a stamped image of the Jillibean Soup truck on some fun Christmas mood patterned papers.


Each little truck has a different surprise sitting on the back of its tray.


And each tag has been completed with the use of a red ribbon or bakers twine.


Don't forget to check out the other amazing ideas on the Jillibean Soup blog here.


Thanks for visiting..x



12 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable, love the festive plaid trucks, (now I want a truck die) I really like the kraft tag, these are really awesome masculine tags.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

I love these truck tags! My husband and sons would love them!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the trucks on the Kraft Paper!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the patterned trucks.
Just changing the contents
of the truck gives each a
different fun look.
Great project for an
assembly line.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dawn S. said...

These are so cute! I love how you made a little sandwich with the tags and that each truck is carrying something different!

Karen Letchworth said...

I adore your sweet tags, Leanne. The trucks are so cute, and the kraft is a perfect base. Thanks for sharing your lovely and inspiring art with us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Jean said...

Loving this truck!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable tags! Love the trucks and the papers you used!

Dana M said...

Fantastic tags! Super fun and festive designs. Love that they can be masculine or feminine.

Annette Reed said...

The rustic truck seems to be the craze this year. This one looks great. It's such a creative ideas to cut it out of patterned paper. Great job!

Gail said...

I like the truck tags very much - that is one I plan to create for the 25 days of Tags TFS

Nox said...

I love those truck tags - my husband would adore them too!