Thursday, November 10, 2011

Create + Share...

Hello Friends.  I'm back with another crafty share today.  AND..... It is Christmas themed!! YIKES!!  Did you know that it is only SIX weeks until Christmas! sheesh!!

Any way.... Now is the perfect time to get last year's photos scrapped. (or if you are anything like me!... photos from 2009!! LOL!)  Hee hee...

Pretty Little Studio has an amazing Christmas/Holiday collection.  It is so sweet!  So sweet in fact, that Studio Calico and Ali Edwards, have picked up some pieces for Ali's current December Daily!!  Very exciting for PLS!

So here is what I have created for this week's reveal....

[Decorating the Tree]
 products used: cs - Stampin' Up; pp - PLS: Jingle Bells collection; other - PLS: Document Christmas paper ribbons, Peppermint Journaling cards, Train Ticket cards, vintage tags; buttons; stamps: Kaisercraft, Darkroom Door; string; machine stitching; glimmermist; Tim Holtz distress ink; ribbon.

 
I know I am putting some of these items aside for my own DDaily.  I can't wait until I actually find the time to pull it all together!  tick, tick, tick.... yep.  I know.... I'm running out of time!  Wish me luck!! ..x

5 comments:

Leanne J said...

oh Man....
that is so awesome... i find it so hard to do typical christmas layouts..they just dont seem to work that well...LOL..

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....i should finish off DD2010 first, hey???

Gorgeous layout as usual Leanne :):)

Kim said...

perfect amount of everything...misting, embellies, journalling...just perfect!!

Kerryn said...

Gee thanks for the reminder about Christmas... LOL.

I am supposed to be doing a DD this year too but have got no further than pulling out some papers (that were already together in a kit LOL).

LOVE LOVE this page!!! such a gorgeous christmas page!

Sheree said...

Beautiful page Leanne! I really should put out more of last years' Xmas pics to scrap!

Sheree xx