Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Create with Get Picky...

Hello Friends.  I hope you all had a lovely week-end.  Mine was filled with nine year old boys playing x-box!! LOL!

Today I want to share with you my layout created from this Get Picky sketch...


Hmmm... Do you see that.  More round things!  LOL!! I think circles really must be the "in" thing at the moment.  Have I mentioned that before??? hee hee..

Here's my layout:
 [Simple Things]


products used: pp - Bo Bunny; alphas - Basic Grey, Adorn It; other - paper clip, tulle, machine stitching, black & green pen, mist, textured paste.

Straight from the sketch to paper with the exception of NO round photos! ;)


I have to admit I was totally inspired by the lovely Julie Winks. And who else do you know that can ROK circles like she does? Well... The DT at Get Picky did a pretty amazing job too!  You should go and enter your interpretation of the sketch because there's a fabulous prize up for grabs.  

Our November sponsor is Australian flower manufacturer, Manor House Creations and we have a beautiful prize containing 5 packs of flowers for our sketch challenge winner.  BUT please remember that this challenge site is for MULTI-PHOTO layouts! :)  Entering a layout with more than one photo will take you a long way towards possibly winning the prize.

Good luck....x

5 comments:

Kim said...

your misting is just divine on this one Leanne............

Gail L said...

Looove it! I actually like the contrast of the circular elements and the rectangle photos! x

Jules said...

woohoo! LOVN' the circles leanne... not to mention the texture paste stencilling :)) ... and omg Cam is growing up so fast! Hope you have recovered from your birthday boys' weekend. It was my big boy's birthday yesterday, but he celebrated it with a stomach bug! :s Have a great week... xx

Sheree said...

Beautiful page Leanne! I love the misting and tulle on this!!

Sheree xx

Kerryn said...

This is so cool Leanne! Loving the circles :).