Thursday, November 12, 2009

Create...

Have you ever just fell in love with a photo? One that has just perfectly captured a special moment? One that screams out to you ... "Just scrap me and tell my story!" ...? It doesn't have to be perfect but all the elements are there for the story....
I love this photo...



It's the hand-holding. The big brother guiding and including the little brother. It's the amazing imagination games and playing pretend superheroes...

...and this is what it told me to do...

SORRY.....

OUT FOR PUBLICATION!!!


journalling: {sometimes} even our greatest superheroes need some love...

TFL. xx

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love the photo, too bad I missed the layout. lol.

re: Scrapstreet, I submit to them and they asked, I'll PM you at the boxx with the address.

xx

Sheree said...

Bummer... I missed the layout too! I guess I'll have to wait to see it in print. I'm sure it's awesome!

Love the pic...just perfect for scrapping! I can see why you love it!

Sheree xx