Hello lovely friends! Today I have double the fun sharing with you the latest colour challenge from Life.Paper.Scrapbook and announcing that the sponsor for the challenge is Greatest View. How exciting is that! The winner of this months challenge will receive a $15.00 gift voucher to spend in the store and there are SO many great things in the store at the moment!!!
Here is the colour palette... A beautiful selection of soft grey, brown and yellow hues.
products used: cs - kaisercraft, best creations; pp - Crate Paper, Authentique, Kaisercraft, Echo Park, American Crafts (Amy Tan), Bella BLVD, Ruby Rock-it; alpha - silhouette portrait; Greatest View - Fresh Style badges/flair; other - American Crafts clear stamps (Amy Tan), Crate Paper border stickers, home made flower, kaisercraft mini bloom, October Afternoon sprinklers (token), Close To My Heart (chocolate) ink; tools - silhouette portrait (stars + arrows/alphas), typewriter, hole punch, machine stitching.
I have chosen to scrap a Summer photo. Not something traditionally suited for beach themed snapshots but I wanted to showcase the beautiful colours of the ocean that were captured with my iPhone camera.
The alphas were cut using glittered card stock (Best Creations) and my silhouette portrait. The name of the beach we stayed at, on our mini holiday, was called Golden Beach. To subtly link or mesh two elements together is always something I challenge myself to do on each layout.
If you would like to learn more about my layout, please visit Greatest View where I am sharing the details and story.
And don't forget to play along with us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.
Here are the details:
- You can submit ANY kind of project - cards, minis, layouts, PL pages or any paper project.
- You can include any neutrals you like - black, white, grey, kraft
- You can use the sketch and colour challenge together just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- Colour challenge #2 runs until 11.59pm 05 April. (Don't forget we are in Australia)
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn
- We will also feature three of the favourite layouts and the selected layouts will be asked to guest design for the next colour challenge.
Thanks so much for visiting..x