Hello Everyone! Are you ready to play along with the new colour challenge over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook? This month there is a gorgeous colour palette that I seem to be totally in love with!! *grin*
Check it out..
It even has some of those trendy triangle in the inspiration photo that I just. had. to. play. with! Here's my layout..
"The Drawn Out, Everlasting, Hockey Debate"
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants; alpha - Making Memories tiny alphas, American Crafts - Amy Tan thickers; other - October Afternoon mist, vellum; tools - black pen, stampin' up banner punch.
Such a long title, right? Well, it feels like such a long debate, going back and forth with my son about this subject. sigh.. I think it is going on three years now. yep. that's my mother guilt kicking in. I am hoping next season will be better timing for Liam to get involved.
So, would you like to play along with this fresh July Colour Challenge? Here are the details...
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you can use the colour challenge for: layouts, cards, PL, off the page projects
- You can use the sketch and colour challenges together just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- July Colour Challenge runs until 11.59pm 9 August. (Don't forget we are in Australia)
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn
- We will also feature three of the favourite layouts and the selected layouts will be asked to guest design for the next colour challenge.
You have to be in it to win it, so link up your project up on the right. Please make sure you link to the correct challenge, there is both a sketch and colour challenge to link up to. If you are linking to a blog, please link to the actual post the layout is featured in, not just the general address and make sure you link back to Life.Paper.Scrapbook.
Thanks so much for visiting..x