Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jillibean Soup | Oh Darling!

Hello Friends!  I have just realized that I haven't shared my projects that travelled to CHA in January.  :)  My lovely friend Kim Jeffress, was kind enough to hand deliver my projects to the team setting up the Jillibean Soup booth, because I feared if I sent them via snail mail, they'd still be on route right now! *grin*  I am very grateful that she was able to do this for me, so thanks heaps Kim..x
 
Today I want to share a Valentine's Day card that was on the Jillibean blog earlier this week and a project that was sent to CHA.  I had so much fun playing with the new kraft-style collection | Healthy Heart Red Bean Soup.
 
 

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: paper doily, peapod parts, twine, stickers; embroidery thread, ink; tools - hand stitching, hole punch, foam tape.
 
Just a simple slide out card but the layers on it make it fun!  The hand stitching got a little wobbly at the bottom of the card too, but I like that it just adds to the charm of home made.
 
Thanks so much for visiting today and to anyone who applied for a dt position at Jillibean Soup - Good luck!!!! ...x
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Love this!! That is such a gorgeous color combo!

VERO The Sahm said...

Sooo beautiful ! Great effect !

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee, that was good thinking to get your stuff hand delivered, good on Kim!!! And what a LOVELY card...I'm sooo bad at these sorts of cards.....or probably bone lazy...love the colours in that collection, too:):)

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So cute!! LOVING that fox!!!!

Chantalle said...

So very very delicious. I want to steal foxy...