Saturday, March 8, 2014

I'm a Guest Designer!!

Hello Everyone!  I hope you all have exciting things planned for March.  Yep.  That's right.  March!!!  sheesh!  But despite the weeks flying away on me, I have some awesome news to share. 
 
Late last year I was invited by the lovely Renate to be a Guest Designer for her blog Scrappeland.  This scrapbooking forum and challenge blog is based in Norway and they asked if I would like to create something Project Life style, to help inspire their readers.  Of course I jumped at the chance!  I rarely get the chance to be a GDT and I was excited that someone would be interested in what I create! LOL!
 
So here it was, late November and Christmas was approaching. I knew I definitely wanted to document this week and of course, the gorgeous Heidi Swapp had just visited Australia. I had in mind right from the beginning that I was going to combine the two events!
 
"Project Life 2013 | Week 52"
 



 
products used: pp - Heidi Swapp (Believe); alpha - Heidi Swapp (mistables); other - Heidi Swapp: clear embellishments & colorshine; Greatest View badge/flair; staples, twine; tools - typewriter.
 
I hope you enjoy this video tutorial I've created and if you would like to join in with the challenge I've set, please head on over to Scrappeland.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting...x
 
 


5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I really enjoyed this Leanne - you're so much more methodical & organised than me! Congrats on the GD!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on your GDT!! I loveeeeeeeee your PL pages! Gorgeous!!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Seriously you are rocking the project life designs... such an inspiration!!!

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful love each little square!

Scrappegal said...

Hi LeAnne!

We love having you as a guest designer now during March!

Thank you SO much for creating with us! ♡