Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Scraptastic Club | June Kit...

Hello Friends!  Today I am sharing two of my layouts that are up on the Scraptastic Club blog today.  I was completely inspired by these wood grain and vellum frames included in the June "Best Day of My Life" kit.
 
"Lovely"

products used: Scraptastic Club Kit - June | Best Day of My Life; add on - Best Day of My Life; cs - Kaisercraft; tools - typewriter, machine stitching.





My second layout was also inspired by those frames but I used patterned paper instead... And I really adore these photos of my daughter and nephew together, that I just wanted to showcase them fully, with patterned paper mini frames of their own.

"You"

products used: Scraptastic Club Kit - June | Best Day of My Life; add on - Best Day of My Life; cs - Kaisercraft; tools - typewriter, machine stitching.




 If you get the chance, I would love to see you over at Scraptastic Club (more details and explanations found there).  Thanks for visiting...x

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful beautiful work Leanne! Love all the layers, hope you are well :)xo

Lizzy Hill said...

Just gorgeous pages...love the journaling in the top one - looks like you've got a great girl, there;) And I really like the flair on the butterfly:):):)

Lizzyc said...

These look lovely, sweet photos too..

Jinny Newlin said...

Such pretty pages, Leanne! Totally in love with the palette of the first!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful layouts, Leanne!