Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sassy Scrapper | Project Life Week 23...

Hello Friends! Man!! These school holidays are killing the scrapping mojo I've had happening! LOL!  It certainly has been a crazy few weeks in our household! But at least today I can share my Project Life Week 23 | June 9 - 15.  You can check out all the details here, over at Sassy Scrapper.
 

 
 
I've been playing with the gorgeous new July Project Life kit.  I hope you can drop by Sassy Scrapper for a visit.  Thanks for stopping by...x
 
 


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!

VERO The Sahm said...

Absolutely awesome !! ;-)

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful PL looks good!

Lizzy Hill said...

Really lovely - makes me want to scrap...but alas! Kmart's photo machine has broken down!!!! So I'm gonna have to be patient!!!!!

Sue Plumb said...

This looks fabulous! I love the colours, but most of all I love how clean it looks and the sense of space, despite how much detail is included. Great work! X