Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jillibean Soup | Minecraft...

Hello Friends!  I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but my sons are crazy (and I mean car-razy)
about minecraft.  Especially my eldest boy.  And it is just about doing my head in, trying to keep up with this phenomenon.  So while I am trying to understand it, I decided to create a layout about this latest obsession, using the gorgeous new collections from Jillibean Soup.

"Minecraft"  
 
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Jillibean Soup (Soup Staples III, Sightseeing Stew); alpha - Jillibean Soup: beanboard alphas (wood plank); other - Jillibean Soup: wood sprinkles, mini placemat, Mix the Media ephemera, sequins, label stickers, wise words; paint, mist, ink; tools - Jillibean Soup: clear stamp, xoxo stencil; typewriter.
 


I am loving the stencils, stamps and those wood plank beanboard alphas!!! SO what have you spotted lately that's caught your eye over at Jillibean Soup?

Thanks for visiting..x


 


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the splatters! And his Superman shirt is PERFECT for this!!!!!

bernii miller said...

We have so many boys at my school that are just obsessed with Minecraft also!! I don't get it either lol.. Love how you have documented this ♥

Chantelle said...

great page - love how you have documented this moment in your life even if it's something you don't understand - we have the same in our house atm - have to find the right balance sometimes :)

Anne P said...

My boys are just the same..... love the page.

Lizzy Hill said...

It's the white on white that I spied! And of course, woodsy anything is a winner in my eyes!!! And as for Minecraft - my step grandboy is MAD about it & sooo enthusiastic to chat about & share his 'builds'.....I just smile, nod & try to contribute a somewhat articulate comment!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Wow! Most gorgeous boy LO! You scrapped this perfectly!

Kim said...

My new fav of yours Leanne, gorgeous!

Lizzyc said...

I don't have young boys so I don't know anything about mine craft! But your layout looks wonderful!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful page! I love your CAS style. Great paper choices, lots of texture and interest, but the focus is right there on the photo!