Friday, March 27, 2015

Scraptastic Club | March Sketch...

Hello Friends!  I'm fresh back from THE most amazing scrapbooking retreat held in Australia - Escape2Create.  I was honoured to be teaching a class to 80 wonderful and already incredibly talented ladies and I had the. best. time!! But more about that later, after I've dug through all my photos from the weekend to share with you.
 
Today I want to let you know about the sketch challenge over at Scraptastic Club.  The ever fabulous Susan Stringfellow has designed a fun sketch.  It is so inspiring it had 14 of our team designers put their hand up to participate.  You really need to check it out.
 
 
2015-03-Scraptastic
 
Here's my take on the sketch...
 
"Hello"
 
products used: Scraptastic Club kit - Good Day Sunshine; Add on - Good Day Sunshine; other - embroidery thread, gesso; tools - watercolour paint, chevron punch, label punch.
 

 
So if you get the chance, head on over and play along. You could win $20 to spend in store.  Good luck and thanks for visiting..x
 
 
 


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOOOVE these bright colours--- sounds like E2C is amazing as I've heard about:);)

Lizzyc said...

Pink and yellow, just a brilliant and pretty combination! Lovely layout.. and the retreat sounds like it was such a wonderful time...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the butterfly!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

I just adore this bold, bright, happy palette, Leanne! And that sketch... LOVE! I've been looking for a new scrapbook club. I'll have to keep a close eye on this one until June, when my other one runs out. TFS!