Thursday, August 8, 2019

Pebbles Inc | Guest Designer...

Hey Everyone! In July, I was asked to rejoin the Pebbles Inc blog as a guest designer! Of course I jumped at the chance to play along with my Pebbles friends. I was sent the new Oh Summertime! collection and it is simply divine!!!


I created three fun summer style layouts, one of which I will share with you today!

It's a special treat to get ice-cream for breakfast in our family, but it seems to have become a birthday tradition. Especially if your birthday is in January (our Australian Summer!).



Each element on the page was created using patterned paper. I love the chevron pattern to create a more masculine background out of these superb colours.


And the ephemera! Honestly, you just have to check it out for yourself. Visit the Pebbles blog here for more details.

Thanks for visiting..x


No comments: