Sunday, July 12, 2009

An amazing week...

Wow! I really don't know what to say. We have been incredibly blessed with a healthy newborn boy and everything that comes with the territory.



And......



I have been published in the latest issue of Scrapbook Creations for the very first time!!!! Well actually...I have been published for the first time EVER and this magazine chose my layout "Dancing Queen".




Tahlia is over the moon (even though you can't see her face! LOL)! And I just wanted to share a little more exciting news... Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Elise said...

Woo Hoo for the first ever pblishing!! And it's a gorgeous lo too!!
Bubby is soooo cute, kinda makes me want another.......



Nup!!!! LOL!

Take care
E x

Sheree said...

Awww... another gorgeous pic! He's just too cute...

A huge CONGRATS on your first publication Leanne! How exciting!! It's such a beautiful layout too.

Sheree xx

Lisa said...

Congrats on your FIRST of many publications. I had my first SC publication in the same issue! I spotted your layout in there and looks fab! You newest member is just soooooo cute. He is making me very clucky! Can't wait to see some layouts of him. Take care. xo xo

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on being published for the first time, Leanne!

And thank you for posting the photos of Cameron. He's ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Hope you're recuperating well. xxx

Christine said...

Yay! I absolutely love your layout! Congratulations, I'm sure it will be the first of many!

Your little man is so sweet, love those stripes!

On my way... said...

And CONGRATS again!!! Wow, everything is happening for you lately!! Such a gorgeous gorgeous layout - I must say I was stunned when I saw that this was ur first publication, hrmmmm, bet u'll get snapped up in droves now!

xx