Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby clothes...

I know I'm getting all sappy and mushy, but... It's been a while since we've had these tiny outfits in our household!



Ethan is now 3 1/2 years old and far from fitting into cutsie baby items... and I am still marvelling at how tiny Cameron seems to be. He was born only slightly smaller in weight than the other three and so I want to remember thinking at this point, 3 weeks, that he is "just sooo tiny!" Lol!

In scrapping news, I have blatantly scrap lifted Fran Tynan's layout over at Anna's.




This layout was just too gorgeous to pass up an opportunity to scrap her beautiful work. And since I'm pushed for time at the moment....well,...let's just say, it made life a little bit easier when I had the urge to create and next to no time to create in! Lol!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO Leeanne, love the brown gingham paper! Absolutely gorgeous newborn photo too...don't forget to take lots of them!

Sheree said...

Leanne I just LOVE your version of Fran's layout... so gorgeous! I love the brown check paper and embellies against the blue in that adorable pic!

Sheree xx

Christine said...

Oh Leanne, he is just adorable! Love your take of Fran's LO, it's gorgeous. Thanks so much for your kind words about Will, he's doing so much better now

Melanie H said...

This layout is stunning Leanne. I often look at Lillee's baby clothes and wonder how she was ever that little.

mandysea said...

OMG Leanne!! I'm just catching up here!!

Congrats on your little boy!! How adorable is he!!!!

Ooooh!!!!

cluck cluck!!

Fran said...

Oh that is the SWEETEST photo!! And what a compliment to read you scraplifted me - I'm adoring your work and can't wait to see more of your little man.