Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Create...

It's my week to blog over at Kaisercraft and I just wanted to share some projects.

On Monday Kirsty, Trudi, Vicki and myself used the "Be Merry" patterned paper collection to showcase some layouts.

This was mine.
{Be Jolly}


Yesterday it was my turn to offer a tip or technique. I chose to write about distressing and sewing on layouts. Simply because I do this on just about all of them! I have to admit though, the layout I created is one of my favourites so far.

{A Gentle Bond}

These patterned papers are from the "Lush" collection. If you want to know more please go here.

Today I am sharing some more "Be Merry" but this time I've made a mini album.

{Our Christmas 2010}

I've always want to create a December Daily but I never seem to get around to it. Maybe this year I will be ready! LOL!! You never know....

Thanks for visiting...x

5 comments:

Jules said...

Stunning Leanne... will have to pop over and check it out... and i LOVE your gentle bond lo too - from one mad stitcher to another... :))

Nay and Gilly said...

WOW look at all that Chrissy goodness! Gilly ox

Christie said...

Wow! These projects are amazing!

Leanne said...

love them.. inspired me to do the technique on a layout right NOW>.... thanks for the inspiration and wonderful yummy layouts... crap chrissy is approaching VERY fast....

Jasmine S said...

Oh I just loooove the Gentle Bond LO. Love the squares. It is very striking.