Friday, September 16, 2011

Create + Share...

Hi again!  Today I wanted to share the latest reveal over at Sketchabilities.  This is another really fun and easy sketch to follow.



[surf dancing act]





products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Echo Park, Bella!, kaisercraft, October Afternoon; alpha - American Crafts fabric thickers; other - Jillibean Soup journaling sprouts, bella!: brads + chipboard stickers, embroidery floss, staples, machine stitching, kaisercraft: ink + shapes and tags, ink: versacolor, Pretty Little Studio journaling card, basic grey glazed brad, MS butterfly + circle punch, paper flowers (unknown).

I am also very excited to share that I will be returning to the Sketchabilities Design Team for a second term.  I love the sketches Karan puts together!!  She has such a talent for them.  Please go and visit here to see what the other team members created.  And I hope you will come and play along!!

Thanks for visiting..x

14 comments:

Shona said...

I love your take on the sketch...beautiful work :)

Jess Mackenzie said...

I LOVE This!!!! The colours scream summer!!! Gorgeous work Miss L : ) Love and Peace xox

kana said...

Love the colors, photos, stitching...beautiful page!!

Jules said...

just gorgeous (again) leanne! :)) perfectly showcasing your innate ability to combine colours. LOVE how you do that! xx

Nikki xx said...

This bright colour combination is stunning! Could not suit that pics any more Leanne. and I agree Karan really does create awesome sketches!

Camila Borssoi said...

Great Layout!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Great layout Leanne! Love the bright colors :)

Karen Shady said...

hello my friend :) gorgeous sketch, and I love what you did with it. Miss T is adorable.. hope you had a great week ;) xx

Sheree said...

Those colours are fabulous Leanne! Awesome page!

Sheree xx

JJ Sobey said...

Beautiful layout, and congrats - I look forward to working with you!

Sabr said...

Hello yellow!! Love your take on the sketch!

LG said...

i love love love those colors!!!So pretty!!

Kerryn said...

LOVE LOVE this page Leanne!!!!

pysselpetra said...

Love the colors
Love the details
Love the stitching
Great page