Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jillibean Soup | Card...

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a quick share from Jillibean Soup.  I created this little card for the recent US/UK Father's Day but here in Australia we don't celebrate Father's Day until September.  So I guess you could say, instead of sharing this past the due date, I am actually ahead of the game.  Woo Hoo! *grin*

 
"Love My Dad"

 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup: Macho Nacho Soup, Grandma's Lima Bean; alphas - Jillibean Soup; other - Kaisercraft pearl, Greatest View Seam Binding ribbon, Jillibean Soup: wise words stickers.
 
 
 
Right now, I am loving the Wise Word stickers from Jillibean Soup.  And did you know that these words are actually written in Jill's own handwriting! Gorgeous!!  Head on over to the Jillibean Soup blog today to check out some more awesome creations from the DT.  Thanks for visiting..x
 
 



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Such a great masculine card - love those stickers!!

Kerryn said...

Gosh that is gorgeous handwriting! Great card!

Lizzy Hill said...

Great card...wayyyy ahead of the game!!! I find it so sad I don't have a Dad to make a card for:( Oh well, never mind...& this reminds me to get out my seam binding ribbon...LOOOVE that stuff, it always looks 'classy':):):)

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the papers you used! and yay for being ahead of the game :)!!

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely card! love that quote too!!

Rachael Funnell said...

GORGEOUS Card... I'm with you the wise word stickers are pretty awesome!!

Cindy Lee said...

Love this card so much!