Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bella Blvd | Project Life...

I know recently I have shared a Project Life spread here (Week 5), well.. after months of nothing... I have another to share.  And it is quite a leap between weeks! LOL!  Over on the Bella Blvd blog today we are sharing our PL inspired projects.  I jumped at the opportunity to get another spread completed!  This one is a little more recent.  *grin*
 
 
"Project Life: Week 33"
 
products used: Play Date: Daily Details, Chasing Rainbows, Little Birdie, Captions, Alpha+Bits; Freestyle Sophisticates: Freestyle Saltwater; Daily Chevies: Chevy Bell Pepper, We Are Family Bookplates, Everyday Bookplates, Pickle Juice Arrows; Snapshots: Paper Pieces; Trick or Treat: Paper Pieces; Birthday Boy: Alpha+Bits; All American: Ciao Chip Icons; Crochet Hearts: Pickle Juice; Feathers: White; High Five Alpha Stickers: Gulf, Blue, Brown-Cream, Yellow, Green; Chip Essentials: Pickle Juice; Sophisticates: Card Sentiment Miniatures; Designer Tape: Pickle Juice Chevron, Red Chevron;  other: cs - Kaisercraft; sequins, wood veneer arrows, alphas, Greatest View flair & ribbon, staples, post-it notes; tools - typewriter.


left side..



This little minion was one I designed with my silhouette portrait.  I had him originally on a birthday card for my husband, but repurposed him here in my PL. 


 right side..



There was plenty of superhero action during Week 33.  And plenty of costume designing and making in the short hours I had!!  The superhero masks were sourced via Pinterest and I was still sewing them while sitting in the car at school pick up time! 
 
This spread was put together using Bella Blvd's new CHA collection, Play Date.  If you would like to learn a little more about my spread, please head on over and visit the Bella Blvd blog.  Thanks for visiting..x
 

11 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wowee this is fabulous!!! Love the Minion!!

MelB said...

Love the spread and i LOVE the purse!!! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome PL work Leanne! Love the colours and all the special bits :)x

Kerryn said...

Awesome! Loving the minion :).

Unknown said...

Fantastic! So well worth the wait :) I'd be happy too if I got that bag!!!!!! Really love the colours on these pages and the details are great :)

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, I am in awe of PL as I don't do it.. looks a wonderful way to keep every day memories!!

Chantelle said...

very details and creative Leanne - beautiful spread :)

Rachael Funnell said...

This is AWESOME... That minion is COOL!

Kim said...

leanne this is just sooooo amazing!

Gina Lideros said...

I have yet to do Project life yet, but you are inspiring me and I adore that minion and cute costumes!

Stéphanie Grenouillat said...

Your PL is AMAZING!