Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jillibean Soup | Cards..

Hi Everyone!  Today I just wanted to share a few cards with you, created for Jillibean Soup.  Lately, I have a habit of creating cards from the off-cuts from my layouts!  *grin* Call it recycling if you must! But I just cannot abide to throw away healthy cardstock! LOL!!

This card is up on the Jillibean Soup blog today.  I had fun playing with this little double pinwheel.
 
"So Thankful"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup: Happy Camper Stew, Country Pumpkin Chowder, Soup StaplesII; other - Jillibean Soup: Soup Label, Beanstalks (orange twine); skewer, brads, ink.

These other cards are from last month!  whoops!  And again they have been made from the off-cuts of my 8.5" x 11" layouts.

"Many Thanks"
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: Pea Pod Parts (die-cuts), Beanstalks (orange twine), Soup Labels, resin Sugar Pick; Kaisercraft pearls, ink; tools - embossing folder.
 
"Olivia"
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup; alpha - Jillibean Soup: alphabeans; other - Jillibean Soup: corrugated shapes, Pea Pod Parts, Soup Labels; staples, ink; tools - corner rounder.
 
The extra bonus I get with creating from leftovers, is that the cards are small enough to slip straight into 4" x 4" Project Life pockets!  I've done this for Mother's Day, my children's birthdays and now Father's Day.  I love the personal touch  it gives my (very challenging to keep up-to-date) Project Life.  *grin*
 
Thanks so much for visiting and have a wonderful day...x
 
 


9 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable cards Leanne! I love that cute pinwheel on the first one!

Gina Lideros said...

I love your cards Leanne and the dimension that you created on them :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your cards - so pretty and sweet!! :D

Lizzyc said...

These are really pretty cards and the double pinwheel looks amazing!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

So cute! I love using up leftovers to make cards too!
I really love the embossed background and the gorgeous yellows and oranges!!!

Danielle said...

Oh wow, they are all so adorable!!

Unknown said...

Your cards are each so pretty, and so fun!!

MelB said...

Gorgeous cards, love all the unique elements you add to them, the pinwheel is gorgeous.

Kerryn said...

These are beautiful Leanne!