Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Scraptastic Club | Pretty Pastels...

Hello Friends!  Just popping in here quickly today, to share a layout I have on the Scraptastic Club blog.  The amazing Kim Jeffress and I collaborated on a Pinterest Inspiration board to base our layout challenge on.  Together this is what we came up with..


It feels very whimsical and free to me.  LOL!  But I was immediately drawn to the paint palette as a starting point for my layout.

"Car Tunes"

products used: SCRAPTASTIC CLUB kit: Let Me Go; tools - ink, machine stitching
 
This is just an everyday moment captured.  But even though right now it  is a regular occurrence, I know these moments won't always last forever, my daughter won't always be taking dance classes and my sons will no longer want to sing the "Happy" song in the car with mum.
 

 
 
The "Let Me Go" kit from Scraptastic is primarily a travel themed one, but it is still very versatile.  The car embellishment is actually a cork cut out and I love it!  But it didn't suit my LO in its original colour.  My solution was to ink it with Jet Black VersaMark ink.
.........................................
 
If you would like to see more, please head on over to Scraptastic.  And while you are there, check out what Kim has created based on the same Pinterest inspiration board.
 
Thanks for visiting...x
 



7 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

I love that you took your inspiration from a paint palette! That paper is perfect. Love the journaling too!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the fun painted look you created Leanna! Awesome use of the inspiration photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Yes these everyday moments are precious and will soon not happen.. love your take on the inspiration, and can see the paint circles on your back ground.. fabulous layout..

Lea Lawson said...

Love this layout...it is fantastic! The watercolored paper is awesome!!

Sheree said...

Leanne what a fabulous page! I've just been catching up on your last few posts too and as always your work is absolutely gorgeous. Always love what you do! xx

antenucci said...

Love those black pops you added, they really give your layout some wow factor.