Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Bella Blvd | Pinterest Inspiration...

Hello Friends! Today I am sharing a Pinterest Inspired creation combined with the gorgeous new Bella Blvd Secrets of the Sea collection!
I was looking through Pinterest and I came across this cute mermaid graphic..




I was inspired not only by the simple silhouette design but by the curve of the text as well.

Here's what I came up with.


products used: cs - American Crafts; pp -Bella Blvd Secrets of the Sea Girl 6x8 Mini Paper Pad; Alphas - Bella Blvd: Wonky Alpha Puffy Sticker, Tiny Text Alpha Stickers; Embellishments - Bella Blvd: Puffy Icon Stickers (Secrets of the Sea Girl), Designer Clips (Secrets of the Sea Girl); IF Enamel Hearts; other - sequins.



These cards will be perfect to share with my mermaid loving nieces on their next birthday! Thanks for visiting today..x







No comments: