Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bella Blvd | Keys...

Hello Friends! Today I have a bold and bright share using the Bella Blvd Addison collection. 

I created this layout with the idea of using all or most of my leftover scraps pieces that were sitting on my desk. The Addison collection is such a happy grouping of patterns and colours that I knew I wanted to use it in a celebratory way.


My daughter has recently passed her Learner's driving test which is quite a big deal for her! And I love that in this collection there was a die cut key!


I kept the photo black and white to allow the patterned paper to have a starring role. The strips of paper were also shaped to represent a city skyline with varying heights to create interest.


"Keys"
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bella Blvd Addison; Alphas - Bella Blvd; embellishments - Bella Blvd: puffy stickers, paper pieces, stickers. other - staples, typewriter, paint.

The rest of the leftover paper strips have been layered with fussy cut images, stickers, puffy hearts or die cut paper pieces. My journaling was simply stapled to the bottom of the page and a few drops of paint complete the look of my layout. I am so glad to have now documented this milestone! Thanks so much for visiting..x





No comments: