Thursday, August 21, 2008

Create...

I just wanted to share this "shaped" layout I have recently completed for the Scrapboxx Weekly Challenge. Mostly because the rainbow was created using the RAK Lusi Austin so generously bestowed on me! She had sent me the extra Fiskars "He said" squeeze punch that she had in her stash. (Hence the influence with my title too!) I knew as soon as I saw it, exactly what I wanted to create. But when putting it together, I needed the extra oomph of direction, given through the challenge.

And since photos of Liam have been lacking in my scrapbooking lately, I thought it was his turn to feature! The journaling says: "and HE said...he loves me more than the beauty of the rainbow".

And as an update...

My layout "drawing" won the monthly challenge at Scrapboxx...

And the layout "she..." won the Weekly challenge...


And I'm pretty excited about that!! TFL.

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow your layouts are fabulous Leanne. I can see why the she one won. Well done
Leanne :)

Sheree said...

That's fantastic winning both comps Leanne! Good on you...I think both layouts are great too! Love the rainbow page you've just done as well...

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Love
Love the layout and photos of Liam and the beautiful rainbow. Well done in the challenge competition.
Love Mum

mandysea said...

HI Leanne! Wow loving that rainbow!
Seems you have been having some wins with your fabulous LO's!!

WELL DONE!
Thanks for coming and visiting too!

Nic said...

WOW!! Gorgeous layouts.. you deserve those wins!! I LOVE that rainbow!! I may have to borrow that idea some time...

lusi said...

Love this layout mate!!! Love how you've used the punch - you are a clever cookie you are!!!!Love your photos too - that tractor is gorgeous :)Lus x

Lorraine said...

Congratulations Leanne! I'm not surprised that you won. These are all absolutely lovely - and the one of Ethan in particular is ADORABLE! xx

Petrina McDonald said...

and I totally need to lift that rainbow layout! I have had one of those punches for ages and am still yet to use it. I love what you have done.