Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Create...

Just briefly, before the huge thunderstorm heading our way hits, I wanted to share these two layouts.
Firstly this one...
A very quick page completed for last week's challenge at the Boxx. Journalling says "How can u...cry foul one moment and be best friends in the next..." I have a lot of squabbling going on between these two at the moment. Very superficial but enough to drive me crazy!!!! This layout was also the weekly winner.

My second layout is for Stuck?!

I am experimenting with a few different things at the moment. My friend Elise uses a lot of distressing in her work and I thought that I would give it a go. I'm not sure that it shows too well here in the photo, but it certainly started to be distressing for me, as I started cutting the paper...and discovered that I didn't know what I was doing! Lol!! Oh well. Live and learn.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Le,
Love the circles on the boy and co. You sure are clever in the way you put these layouts together
love mum