Monday, August 3, 2009

4 weeks old and create...

Already?... Somewhere in my sleep deprived mind, I know this but... It really doesn't feel like that amount of time has passed so quickly. And again I know that I'll look back on this in four years time and say the same thing. The difference being (I hope), I won't be so sleep deprived!!

Here's our munchkin, safe in his Daddy's arms...

Cameron at four weeks loves to listen to softly played music, have a gentle head massage and be the recipient of plenty of cuddles. He's not so fond of bath time, having a nappy changed or anything really that relates to exposure to the cool weather! Well, who would! Lol!

And of course, Cameron has been the inspiration behind a layout or two... hehehe...

This layout shows him at two weeks old.

And the detail...

The "So Tiny" layout is also just my way of remembering at how I keep saying to myself, how tiny he is and knowing that he is definitely not going to stay this way!

And some more detail...


Thanks for visiting...

5 comments:

Sheree said...

Awww... so sweet! Four weeks already? Wow that's flown by!!!
He's such a little cutie... Love the layouts Leanne! I'm glad you've been able to find the time.

Sheree xx

Lisa said...

OMG! Leanne he is simply gorgeous he beautiful eyes and full head of hair, i thought he was cute asleep!..... Time has flown 4 weeks already. Love your layouts. :)

Anonymous said...

Little Cameron is just so gorgeous now, I cant' believe he is 4 weeks old already. What a difference - we have only been gone for a week and he has changed so much.
Love Mum

Christine said...

Aw, he is just gorgeous, your lo's are beautiful. I love that photo with his daddy too

On my way... said...

Im loving all these photo's Leanne! And my gosh, he is so beautiful, love your LO's...and lol @ the fish story!!

xx