Saturday, October 17, 2009

Create...

This is my final entry for the Scrapboxx design team competition. For our final round we had to use this quote: "Living is no laughing matter: You must live with great seriousness..... I mean, however and wherever we are, we must live as if we will never die" . And we were forbidden to use any photos!!! But anything else could be used. So... That's it. Now I have long nervous wait until Wednesday. LOL!

So in the meantime, I thought I'd try out in the Scrapper of Oz competition over at Scrapz Biz. Here is my round 1 entry:


We have to create a scene, use the colours of the rainbow, show movement and journal something inspirational or a dream for yourself or someone. I've recycled quite a bit of stuff in this layout too. :)

That's it on the scrapping front for the moment. But before I leave, I just wanted to share this photo I found of Liam (our very nearly 7yo)!

Does he remind you of anyone???

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Wow Leanne both of these layouts are sensational!!!! How exciting...I can't wait to hear the final result of your DT comp!!! Good luck!!!!!

Sheree xx

Christine said...

Love your final entry, best of luck with it! and that page you've done for the Scrapper of Oz comp is sensational!
Thanks for your lovely comment too, I am so happy!

Erin said...

Those pages are amazing!