Friday, January 8, 2010

Create...

Yay! I've scrapped for the first time in what feels like ages!! I've got a heap to catch up on and document with some really fun photos to share. Maybe now, having got through Christmas, New Year and Ethan's 4th birthday, I'll have a bit more time to scrap! hee hee... Well, here's hoping! LOL!

With this first lo, can you guess what stage Cam is up to? Yep. Six months old and teething! Poor baby. I wish I could make it easier for him...

And some detail... (white flower from my friend Jodie's etsy shop. Isn't it gorgeous!)


This next lo seems out of place just after Christmas... but I found this cute picture of Ethan and I needed to scrap it before Easter 2010 comes around... IYKWIM! LOL! Yep. I'm playing catch up in a big way! hee hee..

More detail... I'm loving these homemade flowers...


So glad I've made time for some creative stuff for the first time this year. Thanks for visiting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet LOs Leanne, love your curly denim flower! Here's hoping those toothy pegs come thru without too much trouble too xx

Sheree said...

I do love those flowers Leanne! Very cute layouts. Speaking of easter...I'm sure I saw someone with hot cross buns in their trolley at the shops today!!!! Can you believe that? Crazy!!!!

Sheree xx