Friday, April 16, 2010

Create...

Yay! I'm back from the brink of certain "hay fever" death!! LOL! I know it eventually goes away after some decent sleep....but with a teething bubba in the house, sleep apparently isn't a priority for some! LOL!

The next Journal Challenge has been posted. We have to journal onto something that is not paper or cardstock... You know, something a little bit different. I went with masking tape. I don't know why I haven't done this before! It is really quick and easy.

The jounalling is directly from the post below! Like I said, really quick and easy! hee hee...

I also combined this challenge with #45 sketch from Inspired Blueprints.

I have been busy scrapping away this week with the Kim Archer round 2 projects and yesterday my box of goodies arrived from the Boxx. Guess I now know what I am doing this week-end!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Oh I LOVE this layout Leanne! The journalling on the masking tape looks very cool...and those pics are just the cutest!!!

So happy to hear you're feeling better today. :)

Sheree xx

Leanne said...

Only one more sleep Leanne hehehe
I too have the butterflies in my tummy kinda feeling.

Good Luck chickadee

Leanne xx