Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bad Blogger...

Yes I know, I've sort of fallen off the face of the earth! LOL! And I have since neglected this little blog. Once I find my feet again, I'm sure things will get back to there regular programming! hee hee...

This week, apart from being a blur, has had me tackling a mountain of folding! Not just one or two baskets but I am totally convinced that the Glass House Mountains have moved further south. It is the only explanation I have. Surely my kids could not possibly go through THAT many clothes???

Anyway, we have also had a trip to the dentist. Ethan's first time. He was fantastic and the Dentist was so lovely and made him feel really comfortable. I like that. He opened his mouth wide, got to wear some fancy sunglasses and received "Spotty" for being so good.

So very cute. This little spider hangs down over his bed now (he sleeps on the bottom of bunk beds).

We have had a mix of weather here too this week. Some days have been filled with glorious winter sunshine...and others, like today, make life difficult when I'm trying to finish off the laundry. Blah! Rainy weather....

Anyway, as a side note, if you have ever wondered what my little scrap space looks like, head on over to Kaisercraft today. Don't get too excited though! hee hee... It's not WOW! like some of the other dt's. But it's my corner and I like to crawl into it every now and then. :D

6 comments:

Sheree said...

Gorgeous pic Leanne! Glad his first trip to the dentist turned out well. It makes such a difference when you get a lovely dentist who makes them feel at ease!

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you are talking about with all that washing. This machine here seems to go all day long and I still don't get it all finished. Glad Ethan liked his visit to the dentist
Love Mum

Leanne J said...

woohooo Leanne.. had a look see at the Kaiser site.. and OMG your area is clean.. and i did see it sitting on your shelf..yay..
and ohhh about the dentist.. was thinkin of taking tarj for a look see so he knows what they are about.. anyho. good to see you again on here... happy days.

Jules said...

hmmm.. i see you've been blog tinkering too! hehe... and i have also visited kaiser and your tidy little space ... wow! and i'm hearing ya sweets re: laundry... i'm sure it copulates and multiplies when i'm not looking!! lol .. :)) xx

Christine said...

Yeah, mountains of laundry to fold here too. I love Tahlia's pink arm from your last post! I hope it heals well

LG said...

Love that adorable pic Leanne! Love all your creations at kaisercraft I am so happy to be working with you