Monday, July 5, 2010

Create...

Do you know, when it rains... It pours!! (In a good way, LOL!!) After holding out for so long and only giving little sneaky peeks! hee hee... I've got another layout to share...

Sketch #51 is up over at Inspired Blueprints.

I've turned mine on it's side so I could use more profile style photos. I have to admit that I struggled with this one a little, until I found my style in the sketch. That's the great thing about sketches, you can interpret them as much or as little as you like. It all depends on your own style!!

{The Next Step}
Materials Used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Kaisercraft; alpha - pink paislee, scenic route ; other - martha stewart butterfly punch, kaisercraft die cut elements, machine stitching, ribbon, mini tag, office supple stamps, versacolor ink, staples, We R Memory Keepers glitter lace.

I am really into these blue/brown/orange colour combos at the moment. Not sure why. But I will eventually move on! LOL!!

I also wanted to share this lovely award given to me by my friend Christine.

Here are the rules that go with it: 1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.2. Share 5 things about myself.3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes!

5 things about me: 1) I carry the camera everywhere. No surprises there. But yesterday I may as well have been paparazzo! (hee hee... funny story - will share later) 2) I absolutely LOVE tulips. They are my favourite flower. Especially the pink/purple ones. 3) I have a great group of friends that make me laugh daily. Thanks guys - you know who you are! 4) I would love to revisit England and see more of Europe (rather than just the International airport in France!) 5) I have yet to meet my gorgeous little niece (now aged 2! *shame, shame on me*) who lives quite some distance away from us.

5 friends to receive this award:

Sheree

Leanne

Leanne

Jodie

and Julie.

Thanks for visiting...x

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oh what a cutie! Love those legs :) Great take on the sketch, and love the random facts!
We only just met my 4 month old nephew, and he only lives 4 hours away...ay least you have a good reason!!! (mine is sheer slackness!!)

Leanne J said...

awe shucks.. and thanks so very very much....

Jules said...

oooh thanks leanne - what fun... just got home from a very cold and wet camping trip!! will get right on it ... :)xx

Sheree said...

Awww...thanks so much for the sweet award Leanne! *mwah* :)

Loving that super cute layout!

Sheree xx