Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Create...

This week has been slow. Trying to get back into school routine. Trying to get out of bed in the morning after really bad nights with Cam. Just trying to get back on top of things... Yes, this week has been slow, but I can share a little...

I was asked to create a little step by step for Kaisercraft to use in their monthly Technique Focus in Scrapbook Creations. This month it is all about stamping techniques. My article focused on journaling blocks...

{11 mos}

Scrapbook Creations no 83.


Also, this week over at Kaisercraft, more stamping! It was my turn to host the Tuesday Tip/Technique.

{3D embellishments using stamps}


Check out my little step by step and let me know what you think!

{First Birthday}


Funny thing...Both of these layouts were created months apart (July & October)! hee.. And it was never my intention to be so chronological! LOL!! But, hey! Whatever works right! :)

If you follow my little tute on the cupcake embellishment, I would love to see them!! Please leave me a little link in the comments so I can enjoy your handiwork! Thanks for visiting..x

6 comments:

Leanne J said...

oh very sweet.. what a yummy cupcake.. and love your journal blocks... woot woot..
how you been....

Shell said...

Gorgeous LOs Leanne. I need to try more stamping, not something I do often. Thanks for the inspiration. Shell x

Jules said...

soo gorgeous leanne... so clever too! LOVE the cupcake! :)) x

kathie said...

Oooh, I love your 3D stamping. Your cupcake looks fab!

I hope you're back into your routine and getting a bit more sleep.

Kerryn said...

Love these Leanne!

Trudi Harrison said...

Spied your gorgeous creation in the latest SC - Well Done, turned out fantastic