Thursday, October 28, 2010

Create...

Are you ready for a PINK challenge? Head on over to The Boxx and check out my random challenge...

I wanted to help create some more awareness during October for Breast Cancer month. Too much awareness is never enough.... So... What better way than to stir up some pink for the gallery.
The challenge was to use only pink, with the exception of white cardstock, kraft and black pen. The theme needs to be based on strength/courage. This was even difficult for me! And I set the challenge!! LOL!!

The next step was then to donate a few $$$ to a Breast Cancer charity. I chose the Kim Walters program. Please go and check it out.

This is my layout:

{Seek Joy}

Removed For Publication...x

I have also based my layout on the very first sketch for Get Picky! Yay!! I managed to get this one completed!!


And some detail...

And do you see that gorgeous bling flourish???? More of those to come soon.....x Thanks for visiting me and I hope you join in with this challenge.

7 comments:

Jules said...

gorgeous leanne... the monotone really makes those stunning pics pop! ... just beautiful .. x

Leanne J said...

wowzers.. looks fantastic.. and that flourish bling.. me likey... me likey alot...

fantastic page.. again..and wonderful cause.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

so stunning! I love the pink! Thanks so much for playing along with our first Get Picky challenge :)

Christine said...

Ooh, this is so sweet! Love the pink on white and that flourish looks amazing!

Nikki xx said...

Just so very stunning!!!! I love layouts that go quietly about displaying their beauty and of course the fact that it's pink..lol. Thanks so much Leanne for joining us at Get Picky for our first challenge too!

Kerryn said...

The flourishes aren't bad are they? ;).

This is an absolutely gorgeous layout Leanne!!

Mardi said...

Gorgeous 'pink' layout Leanne.. scrapped in your perfectly gorgeous style..and for such a good cause...Mardi x