Thursday, October 14, 2010

Create....

Okay... so I don't do Off The Page projects very often, but I must say, this cuckoo clock from Kaisercraft, surprised me. It can together very quickly with the Candy Lane patterned papers and Tahlia just loves it!!! You can see more of my reasons for creating it over here....

{Time for Tea}

The little butterflies were inspired by Samatha Hauzer and her little tutorial. I'm sure she won't mind me borrowing (Hee!) as she was a Kaisercraft DT member from last year!! Thanks Sam!

9 comments:

Leanne J said...

wow that is amazing and definately a little girls.. and those butterflies..with the pins yum
SUgar BAby

Sonia said...

C'est superbe..

Sheree said...

Oh my...Leanne what a stunning job you've done on this! Gorgeous!!!

Sheree xx

Jules said...

wow leanne .. this is absolutely adorable!! so pretty and girly... i'm sure tahlia is totally in love with it... amazing little details! ")) x

Kerryn said...

I love how girlie and sweet this is. Fab job Leanne!

Kirsty said...

Just gorgeous! I love your little butterflies!

Karen Shady said...

stunning Leanne... just love what you did with this :)

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love your butterflies Leanne! Looks awesome with the pins, love that idea. The clock turned out so cute!

Trudi Harrison said...

Totally Delightful!!