Monday, November 15, 2010

Create...

Today is the beginning of my shared blogging week over at Kaisercraft with the very talented Kerryn and Camilla! We have a heap of fabulous ideas to share, starting with hidden journaling.

Here's my layout...

{Special Day}


November's release, After Five, has such beautiful and rich neutral tones, that you could create any themed layout. Mine is based on a moment while we were camping!! LOL! Go figure!

This collection is most definitely suited for weddings, anniversaries and special occassion type layouts, but I challenge you to look beyond that and create something more! ;D

Anyway... here's my hidden journaling...


I've sewn a pocket to my layout and used hidden journaling simply because I wanted my layout to have a clean and polished look. I wanted to tell the story, but I didn't want to have journaling covering my page.

So stay tuned for some more shares throughout the week. Thanks for visiting...x

4 comments:

Jules said...

oooh lovely leanne... i'll have to pop over and have a look! :)

Leanne J said...

oh oh oh.. super layout.. it is delightful..and would have to agree that that range is definate special occasion range.. although i love the transparency in it.. got meself 2 sheets ..used one already...lol.. happy days.

Kerryn said...

I love this Leanne!!!

Sheree said...

Oh this look beautiful Leanne! Love it!