Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Create...

Challenge #60 is up over at Inspired Blueprints today.... This is a fabulous sketch where you can use one large photo or several smaller ones like me...


Here's my layout....

{Always}


Also over at Kaisercraft today, I am keeping it simple. I am a novice when it comes to making cards. I really do struggle. So when I need to pull a few out of a "hat", I really like to keep them simple. Using no more than four or five basic ingredients I came up with these...

{Dare to Dream}


{Live, Laugh, Love}


There are more details on the After Five products I have used, up on the blog.... Thanks for visiting...x

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Gorgeous cards Leanne and a beautiful layout! Loving your work!

Sheree xx

Jules said...

beautiful leanne... the simplest are very often the best!! x

LG said...

it's like everything that you do turns to gold because they are all so beautiful@!

Kerryn said...

I love that layout!!!! Your cards are pretty fab too :).