Sunday, February 20, 2011

I spy...

A few days ago my layout was featured on the Imaginisce Blog for their I-Spy hall of fame!! I guess I can now say I am a new inductee! LOL!

{Boy Camper Mode}


I am thrilled to find out about it as I almost missed it! LOL!! Only three scrappers were featured, one being my fellow Kaisercraft dt member and friend, Nerrida Mitchell!

Also this week was the release of the new Inspired Blueprints sketch #66...

I think I went a little off script here, but I'm sure you can still see the sketch. hee hee...

{A Puzzle}



Hidden journaling is on the tag tucked beneath the photo.

Thanks again for visiting and I also wanted to say a special hello to my new followers and to everyone who leaves a comment. I really do appreciate hearing from you all. Hope you are all having a fantastic week-end....x

8 comments:

Sheree said...

How exciting Leanne! I can see why they loved your page! :)

Sheree xx

Jules said...

yay! congrats on the feature leanne!... fab lo, i can see why they wanted to show it off :)) ... great sketch lo too. i can see it in there.. ;).. hope you had a great w/end .. x

Leanne J said...

awesome news on the feature..and wow i love your paper rolls..and yep i can totally see that sketch in there...lol.. i love sketches..

Kerryn said...

fabulous pages Leanne!!! Adore that first one!!!

LG said...

amazing layouts as always Leanne! You are on talented and inspirational lady

Christine said...

Ohh, cute page, i can see why they picked it! Gorgeous work!

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh I love both of these but must admit what I love best of all is that cheeky little look on your little fellas face in the Boy Camper one! xoxo

Trudi Harrison said...

Huge Congrats on the leading page Leanne!