Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Create + Share...

Hi All!  I'm back again with another scrappy share already!!  hee hee.. I have the new Sketchabilities sketch to share with you.



And this my version of the layout:

[Sugar & Spice]



products used:  pp - kaisercraft (Chapter One), kaszazz; other - basic grey fabric brad, American Crafts thickers, embroidery floss, versacolor ink, kaisercraft: ink, pearls, paper blooms, paper flowers, wooden birdcage flourish,crochet doily, diecut shapes & mini alphas; paper doily, string, foam tape.  

I found this sketch a little bit of a challenge....After all,  I told myself, I'm not really a circle kinda gal! LOL!  But I actually like the end result.  Even with the lime green and black colours.  Go figure!


Don't forget to check out the other DT layouts here.  Thanks so much for visiting....x

11 comments:

Sheree said...

Love the colour combo Leanne! Another gorgeous page!!

Sheree xx

Kerryn said...

oh my gosh I LOVE this!!!!!!!!

Marelize said...

Gosh! I just love your take on the sketch... beautiful! :)

Karen Shady said...

love this... the colours are beautiful toether, and i adore your flower. You DD is just beautiful :)

Michelle said...

Really great lo! Like all the details!!

kana said...

Oh, this is really gorgeous!! Love your beautiful picture, too!!

Jules said...

just gorgeous leanne! fabulous colours, beautiful composition... and i just love that butterfly! :)) x

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

Beautiful page!!!

yyam said...

This is gorgeous! I love how the dark background totally draws the eye to the photo! Love the embellies too! :)

Sara said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, I love the bright colours on the darker background.

Kim said...

that turned over corner is just perfection on this simple stylish Layout Leanne...and yep would love to meet and catch up for a coffee!!!