It's that time again!! Get Picky are looking for a few new and fabulous Design Team members! Is that person you??
· Designers will be required to complete 2 multi-photo layouts per month.
· Designer should have a blog – posting Get Picky layouts and linking back to our blog will be required. The use of any other online gallery / forum / social network to promote Get Picky or share your work is also very much appreciated.
· Designers will be required to leave comments for participants on their entries.
· Designers will also be required to assist in judging and choosing winners for each challenge.
· Australian and International artists are welcome to apply.
· Designers will be listed on our blog and also on a special designer’s page....along with your headshot and links back to your own blog.
· When appropriate, designers will also receive product from our monthly sponsor to use in the creation of their layouts.
· You will also have a designer blinkie to display on your blog site.
· Designers will be asked to commit to a six month term commencing October1st 2011 through to March 31st 2012.
· Please email the following details to Nikki and Tanya at email@example.com . Applications close on Monday August 29th 2011.
· Name and location
· Brief biography, including any crafting experience/interests
· A sentence or two about what you could bring to our Get Picky team
· Links to your blog, online galleries and any other places you would be promoting Get Picky.
· A list of past and current design team experience (previous design team experience is not required)
· Photos of three layouts that best represent your style and showcase your abilities. (We are looking specifically for multi-photo layouts)
· Please put “Design Team Call” in the subject line of your email.
· All applicants will receive an email when their application has been received. Successful applicants will be notified via email on Friday September 2nd 2011 and the team will be revealed on our blog on Monday September 5th 2011.
Head on over to check out what you could be a part of! It's heaps of fun! Especially if you love playing with multiphoto layouts. Goodluck!!