Thursday, July 30, 2015

Jillibean Soup | Scoot...

Hello Friends!  Today I am sharing a layout that involves both Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd!!  How lucky am I to be on both design teams!  I still pinch myself. honest.
 
As a member of the Jillibean Soup DT, Bella Blvd challenged us to use the new clear cut confetti transparencies!  I love these!
 
 
Here's what I came up with..
 
 
 
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Jillibean Soup; Bella Blvd - Clear Cut Confetti Pickle Juice; Alpha - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: label stickers, sequins, file cards, enamel stars; tools - typewriter, stapler.

I decided to create a double banner with the clear cuts layered on top of the patterned paper. I also didn't want both layers to be the exact same size to add that extra level of dimension to the layout.
  
 
Each piece was stapled together before being adhered to the page.
 

 
 

This page was also a great way to use up any leftover bits and pieces that I had lying about from the Cool As A Cucumber Soup; a perfect collection for scrapping your boys!

Thanks for visiting.
 


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING that title, the colors and that awesome banner you made!!! Gorgeous!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Wow Leanne - this is stunning! You fully deserve to be on such amazing DT's too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the title and those little pennants that are stapled on!