Sunday, July 12, 2015

Jot Magazine | July Mood Board...

Hello Friends!  Have you had a chance to check out the new July Mood Board over at Jot Magazine lately?  It is a stunner!  Created by the lovely Jot Girl Beshka, it has citrus-y tang to it that completely appeals to me!
 
 
smallJULY2015BESHKA BOARD
 
This is what I came up with...
 

products used: cs - Bazzill; pp - Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup; alpha - Bella Blvd; other - Bella Blvd stickers & chipboard; brads; tools - water colour paints, typewriter.
 
I was so inspired by the colours on this Mood Board that my story easily came together.  I also wanted to create a fresh look on my layout without the feminine touches. Therefore, colours + story + inspiration, culminated in a layout sharing my five year old’s passion for hockey and the crazy number of hours he spends practising.


 I'm so glad I've documented this story. The Heidi Swapp "document" die inspired me to capture this snapshot of life. After all, isn't this what it's all about?  *grin*


 
Head on over to the JOT blog and submit your entry to win a really cool prize!  I can't wait to see what you create. Thanks for visiting...x
 
 


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is fabulous! Love that watercolour (??) paper under your journaling & the plus signs really tell the story!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Amazing layout! I sure have missed visiting here! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! LOVING the colors!!!!

Janice Nicholls said...

I love your layout Leanne. Thanks for inspiring me to create a masculine layout for this mood Board. :)