Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bella Blvd | Secrets of the Sea (BOY)...

Hey everyone! Bella Blvd have released some absolutely gorgeous collections lately. Have you had the chance to check them out???

This week I've been playing with SECRETS OF THE SEA. Heads up! There is both a boy version AND a girls one! How spoilt are we??! 

I am going to say this straight off the bat!! I love these collections. Especially the boy one. It is so bright and fresh and fun and all the good stuff! *grin* I just want to play with it all. of. the. time!!


The paper pieces are a standout feature. For my latest layout, I think I could have added the entire packet!


I restrained myself though....  *wink*

"You, Me & the Sea"

Head on over to the Bella blog to see the inspiration that has been shared this week...x

................................................

supplies:

cardstock - Bazzill; patterned paper - Secrets of the Sea (Boy); alphabets - Bella BLVD Tiny Text, Wonky Alphabet; embellishments - Bella BLVD: paper pieces, enamel dots, puffy stickers, 6x8 paper pad; tools - IF watercolour, machine stitching, typewriter.

2 comments:

VERO The Sahm said...

What a great layout ! The perfect collection for this cute picture ! I love the paper pieces !

Стокли said...

Leanne, it's so beautiful! I love diecuts and these are so cute)