Friday, April 11, 2008

Goldstein Pies...

This one is for Grandma... (since we know you don't mind eating these chunky steak pies!)

While on our seemingly endless quest to pass six hours away at the shopping centre, (Mark didn't finish his conference until late,) we came across Goldstein Pies. Somewhere in the back of my mind, was the thought that these were the very same pies the Grandma absolutely LOVES!! And since I didn't feel like fighting the food court rush at lunch time with three kids in tow, it was decided we might give them a go. Let's just say the kids thoroughly enjoyed the food placed in front of them. And I might have enjoyed it too, given the chance I was actually allowed to try my own pie! So here are some photos. Hope you enjoy!!





1 comment:

bernice said...

Hi what does SAHM stand for ?