Thursday, February 11, 2010

Create...

It feels like ages since I have posted anything....or had anything to actually post! I have been busy though.... squirrelling away at this and that!!!

And this is something I can share!


The absolutely devine Kaisercraft "Devonshire" collection arrived on my doorstep earlier in the week, and I have been itching to play! This is "adore"...

Liam and Cameron sharing a moment....

On a separate note, it is our absolutely, adorable nephew's 9th birthday today!! A big shout out to you Callum! Mwah xx... We love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love theat green, blue and orange combo Leeanne...and such a beautiful photo :)

Sheree said...

I agree...that colour combo is awesome! Gorgeous layout Leanne!

Sheree xx

Leanne J said...

love the colour combo.. who was the idiot who says blue and green should never be seen.. awesome work... and thanks for the lovin and help with my blog.... have some Sugar BAby

bappleicious said...

Very Simple and very effective - Great LO