Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hhhhmmm...

What is it about boys and tractors?.... Cam seems to have fallen in fascination with them just like his older brothers have before him!

Our big chubby bubba is now 7.5 months old and is being his wonderful, happy self. Even though he is a little bit sick at the moment. Every time I take him to the doctor for a check up or if he is just under the weather, he perks right up and wants to play!!!! (I'm sure he just likes to prove me wrong and make a fool out of me!! LOL!)

Other than that, he is doing very well. Up on his hands and knees, rocking to and fro. I'm not sure I'm ready for him to start crawling everywhere just yet. :D He has however, shown just how determined he can be, when he wants something!! Especially a certain "yellow" tractor! LOL!

By the way...Does anyone know what the collective noun for tractor is? Because we sure do have a lot of them in our household!!

Thanks for visiting...xx.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Tracti?? LOL.
Love what you've done with the Boxx of Scraps - looks awesome!!

Fran xx

Sheree said...

Awww...how adorable! I don't see what the fascination with tractors is either Leanne but all boys seem to love 'em!!! LOL Great pics!

Sheree xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous photos, he has the most beautiful eyes - swoon!