Friday, February 19, 2010

Scrapboxx newsletter...

Hi there! The Scrapboxx newsletter is out and I just wanted to share my layouts. This month all of the Design Team members had a chance to play with the Boxx of Scraps (kit). Maria did an amazing job putting this kit together and if you are interested, you can find it here.

{graceful}

I wanted to scrap this photo of my little girl, (who is not so little really...*sigh*) and her absolute love of ballet. The tutus are so cute and she was loving the stage!! hee hee...

{superhero}

My boys are in the midst of a superhero craze at the moment! At each and every opportunity they grab the bathroom towels, a couple of pegs and fly off on some new adventure! I love how, even though there is three years age difference between the two of them, they still enjoy playing together! And you have to love a new toy that doesn't cost the earth! Right?!

Thanks for visiting! And if you are here for the first time via Kaisercraft, thank you very much for your interest and love of this wonderful hobby that we all share! xx.

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Oh these are so great Leanne! Love your 'Graceful' page...so beautiful...and that pic of your boys in their capes is a classic!

Sheree xx

Christine said...

I absolutely love your Lo's, they are both wonderful pages!