Friday, January 14, 2011

Create...

Today as promised... :) I want to share my first layouts created with the Giselle Kit (sold out) from Storyboard Kits!

These kits have so much gorgeous detail and versatile papers included that you can create just about any layout you desire! LOL!

{Cats}

In this LO I have used the reverse side of the Basic Grey laser cut doily, so it stands out against the background paper. I have also added paint and ink to the edges of page and the peek-a-boo grid at the top, to complete the look I wanted.

The dress maker's pattern paper was perfect for adding texture and replicating the flowers on the background patterned paper.

{Home for Xmas}


I love trying to create a LO out out of non-traditional products and this is what I have done here (hopefully - to some degree of success! LOL!). And yes... there's more layering here too... :)


{Prep}

The October Afternoon "Chalkboard" papers were perfect for this LO I wanted to create about Ethan. This was the day he found out which class he will in this year. He also got to meet his new teacher - Mrs Thompson. He was so excited to find his name up on the board!!

Again there are a few layers on this LO too! hee! But I think I love the bakers twine most of all!


Thanks for visiting and letting me share these LOs. I absolutely love these kits but I have a feeling, since the roads are damaged and still cut in some places by flood waters, that my next kit may take some time in arriving! *sigh* Gotta love Mother Nature for getting in the way of some serious scrapping time!! LOL! Keep smiling...x

3 comments:

Sheree said...

These layouts are just fabulous Leanne! You've done an amazing job with this kit!

Sheree xx

Kerryn said...

Fabulous stuff Leanne!!!

Elizabeth said...

All of your layouts are beautiful! I love the first one a lot, everything from the colors to the design!!! You are rockin' it Leanne!

Hope your weekend is grand!
e.