Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's with the face?...


LOL!

I'm sure he thought he was the "bee's knees" when he was sitting up at the top of the slide. Well, why not?! hee! He was at the top of the world!


And loving every minute of it!



I mean...... What's a boy to do, but to take advantage of the dare devil time, Mum reluctantly gives out and wriggle your toes a bit!

But just how far is she going to let you get away with your antics???????
hee!

All I know is.......my parenting sure has changed, between when the eldest first tried to break free and climb the slide un-assisted and when the youngest just charges in and gives it a "go"!

Happy Wednesday...x

11 comments:

Kerryn said...

oooh is he as innocent as he looks Leanne? LOL

Sheree said...

LOL He was having a ball Leanne! Totally cute. :)

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful boy. You are not afraid of heights are you. Great pics of Cam.
Love Mum

Kim said...

Just fab fab photos...heres to dare devil boys!

Jasmine S said...

They are great pics, especially love the one looking up with the sky in the background. And yes, amazing what the youngest child does. My 3 yo DS will be cooking for us soon I'm sure, of course she wont burn herself but the oldest would of....lol.

Elizabeth said...

Leanne he is a little cutie and your photos are amazing! I love the one on the slide looking up the best! What a beautiful day this must of been!
e.

Suz said...

Yes, your pics are FAB! Thanks for the sweet blog-by comments!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this pics are awesome!!! WTG!

LG said...

By the way, I need your help and support. I made it to Cosmo Crickets Top 10!!! I may get the chance to be part of their Design Team if I get the most votes. Please, please, please vote for me. There is a poll at the right side corner at http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/

kathie said...

I can imagine that you become a lot more relaxed with each subsequent child :)

Thanks for your kind words of condolence on my blog recently. i really did appreciate it xx

Suz said...

Looking forward to seeing more layouts and great pics here on your blog Leanne! Have a great week!